Friday 22 October 2010

Christmas Cards


I had a Christmas card day yesterday. Here are some of the cards I made.
I used Tree Trimmings and Perfect Punches stamps sets, with Garden Green, Real Red and Whisper White card and Real Red and Garden Green ink. The background is made with the So Swirly roller. I received my new Scallop Trim border punch this week so I just had to use......along with the Scallop Circle punch.




For this card, I had a go at using my colour coach. Using Real Red, Crumb Cake and Bashful Blue card and ink. Again, I used the Tree Trimmings Stamp set and Merry Christmas from the Contempo Christmas. Whisper card and real red ribbon.

Stamp Set is Contempo Christmas and Baroque Motifs. Jolly Holiday Designer Paper, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive and Very Vanilla card, Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive ink.

1 comment:

  1. Love the Christmas baubles! Three lovely cards - well done!

    "Mummy" Chris xx

    ReplyDelete