Saturday 22 January 2011

An Elegant Soiree with the ladies at St Matthew's Church

Hi Everyone

I know another blog, how jolly....but, I just had to share this with everyone..

I have had an amazing day (I always do though) with the ladies at St Matthew's Church in Lightcliffe. My dear friend holds a card making day there once every 3 months. I always go along to lend a hand. Today, I was asked if i would make the lovely tote bag with the ladies.

Elegant Soiree designer paper was the choice of the day and how perfect. Don't they just look absolutely gorgeous, well done ladies.

.


That's all for now.

Well done again ladies. Thank you.

Jules xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julie,

    How lovely are those bags and the colours are just gorgeous.I have yet to find someone who doesn't like these.

    Hugs,
    Lynda.x

    ReplyDelete