Wednesday 23 November 2011

Stampin Up Convention 2011


Hi Everyone

I have just returned back from my fantastic, fabbi......first ever Stampin' UP convention.....in Disneyland, Paris. I love it from beginning to end.........

Here are just a few great memories of the event..... I will post my swaps, team pressies and room pressies over the next few days, along with some fantastic swaps from France, Germany and the UK.

If any of Julie's Jems are reading my blog... a big hello, it was fantastic to meet you all and have a such a great time......Julie has some fantastic and wonderful jems.....

Here are just a few memories.......

Here is me and my Stampin' UP mummy Chris.....(A great second mum....thx u) This is the first morning of the convention.......with all our swaps on the table and out first ever convention badges.....


Here Chris and I meet Shelli the CEO and Co-founder of Stampin' UP....what an honour... and what a great photo......it's great to be part of the Stampin' UP family......

Chris and I working very hard ...making notes about some fabbi ideas we were shown....i can't wait to share them with you all.....


On the last day of convention there were no children waiting for photos with Mickey and Minnie in the taxi....so i hitched a ride back to the Sequoinia Lodge.....have to say no alcohol involved...just a Starbucks Americano..............lol

More Disney postings to follow....
Take care.
Jules xx

No comments:

Post a Comment