Saturday 15 October 2011

Advent Matchboxes

Hi Everyone

Wow another posting......lol...Here is the Christmas Advent Calendar I promised i would make in Stampin' Up! DSP.........I have to say it is in Jolly Holiday from the 2010-2011 catalogue...... I promise I will move onto the new catalogue very soon...... but my lovely friends wanted to make this in Jolly Holiday DSP.....(I think that's why it sold out so quick....lol....) ..so here is the long awaited Advent Calendar:




How fab is this....every draw is full of chocolates already.... ha ha....the big question is .....will they still be there on 1st December....???

The card and ink are Cherry Cobber and Old Olive, the Old Olive 1/8" Taffeta ribbon, Bigz diescallop circle, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder and the Season of Joy and Tree Trimmings stamp sets.

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment