Saturday 8 October 2011

Hello

Hi Everyone
So many apologies for not posting since......well I am not going to put the date...however, this posting should have gone on my blog prior to 30th September......as, guess what ..... the new 2011 -2012 Stampin' UP Catalogue is out....... if you would like to get your hands on one, please email me and i will arrange, the cost is £4.50 plus p&p.
The summer has just flown by....lots of things have happened and seem to have taken over my blogging...family in hospital, holidays.....etc....no more excuses........
....So many apologies for the usage of retired items, however, i am very sure they can be cased using the new fabulous designer papers - they are just gorgeous.
Here is a lovely birthday reminder bag which i made for my Auntie's birthday in September and also for a lovely friend who has moved to Spain....'Linda there is no excuse now to forget our birthdays'....lol.
I also made some cards to go inside, they are displayed below too:

No comments:

Post a Comment