Monday 28 February 2011

Join Stampin' Up Today

Hi Everyone

Lets create a fabulous 2011 team......join me in the Stampin' Up adventure. This is the most fabulous time to join.

If you just want to join to boost your hobby or want to get started in the fabulous world of crafting as a hobby or as a business and earn extra money...... then continue reading.......and think of becoming a Stampin' Up demonstrator.......

"I joined Stampin' Up last year and I have so enjoyed every minute of Stampin' Up and becoming a Stampin' Up demonstrator....I joined a fabulous team and I love working with everyone.......there is so much support to help you get started." If you join today you will become part of this fabbi team.


The new Starter Kit is only £119 and includes £230 worth of Stampin' Up goodies. You have the flexibility to customise your starter kit with stamps and colours you prefer.......

....but, there's more.....join me and i will add a FREEBIE - the Pocket Silhouettes stamp set valued at £17.95.


If you are interested in joining Stampin' Up just email me and I gladly have a chat with you and let you know all about Stamp' Up and how fabulous it is.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Please look further at my Blog posts and see some the fabulous things you could be making.

No comments:

Post a Comment