Saturday 12 February 2011

A Celebratory Day for Emma

Hi Everyone, as promsied i'm back. Now i did say i would show you what my lovely ladies made today, however, I promised my youngest class member.... I would dedicate my first post to Emma who is only 10. I have to say a huge 'well done' Emma, you did fabbi and doesn't your colour combination look lovely.....I can't wait any longer here is Emma and her fabbi rucksack.

Here's Emma's matching card.
Well Done Emma.

Look forward to seeing you again.

Tomorrow I will post some other colour combinations made by my lovely ladies.......They was a little swapping to of the designer papers to.....if you know the celebrations designer paper you may notice.......he he.....
The Stamp set used by Emma was Party this Way..
Love Jules xxx


1 comment:

  1. Didn't she do well!?! Her choice of colour and paper is great. Can't wait to see the others.
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete