Sunday 27 February 2011

Sale-A-Bration Workshop

It's the last day tomorrow to get your hands on the wonderful Sale-a-Bration Stamps sets......
Hi Everyone
Sorry I have not posted for a while.......but, I was enjoying the bright lights of Las Vegas for a few days (we were celebrating a significant birthday...not mine though....)......It was so much fun........
On my return I did two back to back workshops for my very dear friend. They were really good fun..... thank you very much..... Then in the evening a few of us went to see Little Shop of Horrors performed by the Halifax Light Opera Juniors. I have to say they were absolutely fabulous, they are all so very very talented. My friends daughter was in it too, so it was extra special - well done Katie you were fab.
Here is a make and take we made, using the Bliss stamp set with Blushing Bride and Early Expresso and the Sprizting tool with the Stamp and Write markers:


Here is a selection of the cards the ladies made:

Well done ladies, thanks again to everyone and a very big thank you to the wonderful hostess.

See you soon.
Jules xx

No comments:

Post a Comment