Friday 4 February 2011

How fab are Kimono Kids

I wanted to share this card with you, as it is absolutely gorgi and what a lovely stamp set - Kimono Kids (page 46 of the 2010 -2011 Stampin' Up catalogue) ........It's a wonderful crafty creation by my very lovely friend Angi..... she has kindly let me photograph this beautiful card and put it on my blog. Thank you so so much Angi. I hope you all enjoy......

I think this stamp set will be in my shopping basket very shortly. If anyone would like to purchase this beautiful Stampin' Up stamp set please don't hestitate to email me and i will very gladly arrange.
Thanks again Angi for letting me share this with everyone.- it's wonderful.
Jules xx

1 comment:

  1. I must confess that this set didn't grab me at first - but that card is lovely. Love all the embellishments - Jacqueline xx.

    ReplyDelete